Thursday, January 24, 2008

This lovely woman - Stephanie tagged me.

7 Random Facts Meme
Here are the rules, and they must be posted to your blog.:
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above).
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!)

My 7 random facts
1: I grew up in Copenhagen
2. I LOVE oceans - often goes to The North Sea - 20 km away.
3. I one day go to USA visiting my friends
4. I give you a link for translation danish/english. You go back to december 2006. You will find a lot of facts about me and my life.
5. I LOVE roses can not get enough.
6. I've always been interested in other places and people around the world.
!7. I drink too much coffee.

I know so many lovely women. I know one and each will be sorrowed if I do not pick them out.
If you like to play the game then pick it up.

5 comments:

Stephanie... said...

Thanks for being such a good sport. I also drink way too mcuh coffee AND I'm drinking some right now!

Denblyviol said...

Hi Stephanie. did you learn some danish ;-))) Hugs from Irene

Stephanie... said...

Irene: I've started a swap (for those of use who "are interested in other places and people around the world"). You can read about it on my blog and at www.swap-bot.com .It's called "Curious Magazine Lovers."

As for the Danish...I'm working on it!

Stephanie... said...

Ooops I keep meaning to add that when you come to the USA don't forget to come see me!

Denblyviol said...

Hej Stephanie - I will look at your blog. You will be the first to visit when I one day go to USA. Hugs from Irene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails